September 20, 2010

Wheeew

Its been a While since I have had so much to talk about!

First lets talk about the new ORE salvage ship the Noctis. I am extremely excited for this ship. With a 5% bonus to the cycle time to the salvager and the tractor beam and a 60% bonus to tractor range I'm already heavily interested in this ship but then they go and give it 1,640 m^3 standard cargo hold with 7 high slots and three low slots is just blowing my mind.

(I don't Ninja salvagers may not be as excited as I am due to the combat risks in their line of business, but as a null sec salvager/rig maker this is practically a wet dream. As soon as this ship hits Jita (I don't wana try and smuggle that outa outer ring) you can bet I will be at the front of the line with my pocket book open.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A trending topic on various blogs is the issue of a crew. It has all ways been my belief that your crew is jettisoned into the wreck container along with your dropped loot. When another ship opens the wreck container the crew is pulled aboard unharmed in kind of a Concord truce agreement. When you pick up NPC crews you turn them in to concord next time you dock up and get paid their bounty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Lets-go-kill-things front I have drawn blood after my long absence even though it was a bit small. Sitting at the P3EN-E gate camp I was able to lock up this Rifter and hit him with my damps (yes I use damps) before he exploded. I had to log off for class and when I got back the camp was still going so i hoped in fleet and warped to the gate just in time to whore in on this kill. We sat around at the gate for a while as this guy threw his pod against us twice.

The next day the camp was quiet when we got a Manticore tackled in system and i tried to hit it with my Brutix (which honestly is like trying to kill a fly with a tire iron) but it was enough for me to earn my points.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Its safe to say that there are a lot of things going on (as usual I suppose) and I am very excited for things to come. It feels good to be back in the swing of things.

Space is a dangerous place,
Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment