September 14, 2010

Eve Time

Some times I wonder how much time other players or my corp mates spend in game. For some reason it feels like they spend days on end in the game grinding isk or running processes or what ever. Maybe its because I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things but I'm feeling hesitation towards making a move at any thing. Maybe I should just cheep fit a Brutix and maybe camp a gate, or maybe I will keep spinning my Dominix in station. Whats cabin fever feel like?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as skills go I decided I want to fly an Eos before I start training for a Curse. I don't know what it is about the Brutix hull but to me it just looks bad-ass. Also the idea of running bonuses is highly attractive as well.


Space is a dangerous place,
Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment