September 7, 2010

Fitting in

After my much to long hiatus I'm finding trouble getting back into the swing of things. Alliance ops are hard to attend when you forget how to correctly change the time, and even harder is a lack of ships. Buying ships is complicated by me not knowing which systems are secure and which have common hostiles. I feel like a noob in my own space.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My training for my ideal Lachesis is nearly done save for electronic superiority rigging and the III level for standard missile specialization and med hybrid rail specialization IV. I'm not to sure where I am going to take my training next. I would like to start cross training Amar but I think I may end up Getting T2 Galente battle cruisers first.


Space is a dangerous place.
Stay frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment