May 11, 2010

My oh my has the last week been busy! Finals week and an increase in hours at work conspired to limit my in game time to three or so hours before classes. I usually took my rifter to a safe off of the A1 gate and watch the dictors try and catch me (earning my rifter the name "Greased up deaf guy") one time I forgot to switch out out of my close range vexor and was able to scare off the dictor long enough to get back to station (the vexor earned the name "Fat Man" because of the terrible speed due to the huge amount of plate).

----------------------------------------------

Sunday night I logged on and found out a huge fleet fight was about to start so I hopped int0 my fleet mega "Team Player" and got in position. The battle was great. I almost got caught in a bubble and got called primary a few times but was able to get some good kills. We were making good progress of the c0ven/se battleship fleet when Pandemic Legion swooped in.

**These are my opinions and do not reflect the stance or feelings of anyone else in SYS-K or .UP.**

I think PL is in on it. Killed a few c0ven to keep up appearances but PL/c0ven/SE all seem to be in the same bed. Do I want IT to come down and save us? No. But some help wouldn't hurt. What i would like to see most would be to see everyone pull together and kick the reds out with or without help.

-------------------------------------------------------

My non-essential supplies are in the process of being moved out while all my ships are insured and even my lowly coveter is armed to the teeth (see: suicide undock clearing smart bomber). In Fountain we had to run because we didn't have the resources to fight. I don't want to run anymore. I can't. I won't. As one of my corp mates said, "I'm going to keep fighting even if all I can do is try and bump ships with my pod."

They wanted a fight. Were gona give them hell.

Space is a dangerous space,
Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment